What We Offer
1. Call and you talk to a person - every time! No automated phone attendant.
2. Flat organization; our industrial salespeople report directly to the President.
4. Ownership options
5. Test our solutions before you invest.
6. Twenty-six years of problem solving experience.
7. Customer Agreements that are "short stories", not "novels!"
8. Our only business in water treatment equipment; our entire organization is dedicated to delivering this service to our customers. Ours is not a lone water treatment group buried deeply in a huge conglomerate comprised of non-related business.
9. 24/7 Service
What It Means To You
1. Quickly put in touch with someone who can provide information you need or answer your question(s).
2. Accountability for our actions and commitments to you. No bureaucracy for anyone to hide inside.
3. We provide custom solutions to meet your needs - not try to convince you that our "standard product" is best for you because we can't offer anything else (e.g. you specify valves, PLC., instrumentation).
4. We offer outright purchase, lease purchase, own operate and rental options.
5. Pilot equipment available in reverse osmosis and deionization options from 5 to 500 gpm; 5-100 gpm for most other technologies.
6. We've probably solved similar problems to yours so we are not learning on your dime.
7. Easier and faster to consummate a service agreement, own operate arrangement or other relationship.
8. Sensitivity to your water treatment requirements and full understanding throughout our organization of the specifics of your needs.
9. Prompt response anytime, day or night.