• No chemicals or hazardous waste; no frequent OSHA-required hazardous chemical training, no diking or other special containment, no waste treatment.
• Elimination of maintenance costs. The WaterProfessionals® exchange exhausted tanks as required.
• No capital investment. You pay per tank exchange or per 1000 gallons of demineralized water consumed – your choice.
• Flexibility to meet varying flow requirements and water quality. Flows from 0.5 gpm to 500 gpm and quality from 50,000 ohm-cm to 18,000,000 ohm-cm.
• Temporary, emergency response – the WaterProfessionals® can deliver and install tanks within a 500 mile radius of a Service Center within 24 hours or less or dispatch trailers capable
of flowing 250 gpm each in a matter of six hours or less.
• Metals recovery / Waste Treatment – this technology is often used to remove heavy metals from waste streams to meet NPDES or other discharge permit requirements. Tanks are regenerated
by a licensed resource recovery facility and the recovered metals sold for recycling.
• Outsourcing – many companies choose this option as a long-term solution for their demineralized water requirements.