Electronic and Customized Service Reports
Water Solutions Engineering realizes that our customers value our customized electronic service reports for their content and clarity. Our electronic service reports replace the traditional pencil and paper reports used by most other water treatment companies. Customized electronic service reports from Water Solutions Engineering offer several advantages to paper service reports such as:
- Paperless Electronic Filing:
- View, share and file without paper. Created and emailed in Microsoft Word® format.
- Customized for Each Application:
- Lists all critical parameters for each system (e.g., cooling tower, boiler)
- Control limits listed for each parameter
- Color coding (red: outside control limits; yellow: approaching outer limits; green: acceptable) enable management to immediately identify issues requiring follow up.
- Include specific and unique entries such as totalizer meter readings, chemical inventory, temperature, pressure, etc.
- Concise and Legible:
- Additional Reports:
- Supplemental electronic reports include corrosion coupon results, boiler inspection and other water equipment inspection.
- Digital Pictures:
- The electronic reports for both routine service and equipment inspections utilize digital pictures inserted into the documents to capture and document equipment or system conditions.